NEW DELHI: Amazon is back with its daily dose of app quizzes. As a part of today’s quiz, Amazon is giving away lucky participants an opportunity to win Rs 25,000 in Amazon Pay balance.
A participant who has answered all the questions correctly will be eligible to win the prize. The Amazon app quiz has questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs.
This Amazon quiz is strictly an app only quiz. You can participate only through Amazon’s mobile app. The quiz starts daily at 12 am and continues till midnight (12 am next day).
There is usually one winner of the quiz who is chosen via lucky draw. Results of today’s quiz will be announced later on September 24.
Here are the questions of today’s Amazon app daily quiz along with their correct answers that can help you win Rs 25,000 in Amazon Pay balance.
- On 6th August _____________ day is observed to commemorate a tragic day in human history. Fill in the blanks with the name of a city.
- On August 26th, Mother Teresa was born in Skopje, located in which current day country?
- India won 11 medals at the recently concluded World Junior Wrestling Championships held in which country?
- This breed of cat, takes its name from the former name of which country?
- What food substance do these insects prepare?