Amazon app quiz is now live. As part of the quiz today, the e-tailer is giving the participants a chance to win Rs 10,000 in Amazon Pay balance.
The daily quiz consists of five questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs. A participant has to answer all questions of the quiz correctly to become eligible for the prize.
For those unaware, Amazon quiz is an app only quiz. It is available only on Amazon’s mobile app. The quiz starts daily at 12 am and continues till 12 midnight. There is usually one winner of the quiz who is chosen via lucky draw.
Results of today’s quiz will be announced on May 6.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win Rs 10,000 in Amazon Pay balance
- Who was given the Gandhi Peace Prize for the year 2020?
Sheikh Mujibar Rahaman
- The Danish Red Cross has launched a ‘first-of-a-kind’ catastrophe bond for what kind of disasters?
- Which country recently launched one of the world’s biggest underwater neutrino telescopes called the Baikal-GVD?
- This object is associated with what zodiac sun sign?
- How many freshwater ‘Great Lakes’ does the continent, where this country is situated have?