Amazon is back with another edition of its daily app quiz. As part of the quiz today, the e-tailer is giving the participants a chance to win Fujifilm instant camera for free.
The daily app quiz comprises of five questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs. A participant has to answer all questions of the quiz correctly to become eligible for the prize.
For those unaware, Amazon quiz is an aap only quiz. It is available only on Amazon’s mobile app. The quiz starts daily at 12 am and continues till 12 midnight. There is usually one winner of the quiz who is chosen via lucky draw.
Results of today’s quiz will be announced on May 5.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win today’s quiz
- Which two rivers will be connected under the first project of the National River Linking Project?
Ken and Betwa
- Marakkar: Lion of the Arabian Sea, which won the Best Feature Film award at the 67th National Film Awards, is made in which language?
- Which international organisation recently adopted ‘Sinatra Doctrine’ to counter China’s growing influence in Europe?
- Extending this branch to someone means that you extend to them what?
- What is this type of cat called?