Amazon is back with yet another dose of its daily app quiz. As part of the quiz today, the e-tailer is giving the participants a chance to win Rs 50,000 in Amazon Pay balance.
The daily app quiz comprises five questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs. A participant has to answer all questions of the quiz correctly to become eligible for the prize.
For those unaware, Amazon quiz is an app only quiz. It is available only on Amazon’s mobile app. The quiz starts daily at 12 am and continues till 12 midnight. There is usually one winner of the quiz who is chosen via lucky draw.
Results of today’s quiz will be announced on June 1.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win Rs 50,000 in Amazon Pay balance
- Which of the following government bodies have recently launched the ‘National Nursery Portal’?
National Horticulture Board
- Germany has recently pledged to return the Benin Bronzes, a group of historical objects, to which African country?
- The ACM AM Turing Award is often referred to as the “Nobel Prize” of what?
- This animal is nearly undetectable by which of these, due to their transparent fur?
- What was James Christie’s profession?