Amazon daily quiz is live on its app. In today’s quiz, participants stand a chance to win Rs 20,000 in Amazon Pay balance.
The quiz is a 24-hours quiz and starts daily at 12 am. It comprises five questions based on general knowledge and current affairs. To become eligible for the quiz prize, one must answer all questions of the quiz correctly.
There is usually one winner of the quiz. Name of the winner is chosen via lucky draw. Results will be announced on May 29.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers
- Which Indian sportsperson has been chosen for the inaugural edition of the Chhattisgarh Veerni Award?
- Guillermo Lasso has been elected as the new president of which South American country?
- Billionaire Olivier Dassault, who passed away recently, was a Member of Parliament in which country?
- How many legs does this animal have?
- In which Marvel movie do we see this character for the first time?
Guardians of the Galaxy