NEW DELHI: E-commerce major Amazon is back with another around of its daily app quiz. The participants of the app quiz can win exciting prizes by answering five simple general knowledge based questions.
As part of today’s quiz, the e-tailer is giving you a chance to win Rs 20,000 Amazon Pay balance. The winners will be able to use this balance for paying bills, recharges and also for shopping on Amazon. You just have to answer five simple questions to win this prize money.
Each of the five questions consists of four options and you have to select the correct answer.
The winner of the quiz will be selected by Amazon via the method of lucky draw by the end of the day. The participants will have to answer all the five questions correctly in order to become part of the lucky draw. To participate in the Amazon app quiz make sure that you have the updated version of the app. The quiz will remain live till 12 pm today.
So, here are the five questions of today’s Amazon app quiz:
- DIKSHA Is A Web Portal From The Indian Government For Which Of The Following Sectors?
- Tigray Crisis Is A Civil Unrest Situation Happening In Which Country?
- Which Global Organisation Has Been Annually Releasing World Development Report Since 1978?
- Name The Candy That This American President Loved So Much, A Holder Was Designed For A Jar Of Them So They Wouldn’t Fall In Air Turbulence.
- Which Of These Famous Players Has Won 3 Consecutive Silver Medals At The Olympics In This Sport?
Lee Chong Wei