Amazon is back with another dose of its daily app quiz. In today’s quiz, the e-tailer is giving the participants a chance to win Rs 10,000 in Amazon Pay balance.
The daily app quiz comprises five questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs. A participant has to answer all questions of the quiz correctly to become eligible for the prize.
For those unaware, Amazon quiz is an app only quiz. It is available only on Amazon’s mobile app- Android and iOS. The quiz starts daily at 12 am and continues till 12 midnight.
There is usually one winner of the quiz who is chosen via lucky draw. Results of today’s quiz will be announced on June 12.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win Rs 10,000 in Amazon Pay balance
- National Anti-Terrorism Day is observed every year on 21st May on whose death anniversary?
- Which auto major has launched Ioniq, its e-vehicle brand with the first model named ‘5’?
- Which team was the first in IPL 2021 to have players testing positive, finally leading to the suspension of the season?
- With which festival do we connect decorative chocolate eggs like these?
- Which mythical country in South America was believed to be rich in this material?