Amazon daily app quiz is now live. As part of the quiz today, the e-tailer is giving the participants a chance to win Rs 25,000 in Amazon Pay balance.
The daily app quiz comprises five questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs. A participant has to answer all questions of the quiz correctly to become eligible for the prize.
For those unaware, Amazon quiz is an app only quiz. It is available only on Amazon’s mobile app. The quiz starts daily at 12 am and continues till 12 midnight. There is usually one winner of the quiz who is chosen via lucky draw.
Results of today’s quiz will be announced on August 31.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win Rs 25,000 in Amazon Pay balance
- The 2021 Shanghai Cooperation Organization Summit was hosted at Dushanbe, the capital of which country?
- Gira Sarabhai, who passed away in July 2021, was the co-founder of which renowned institute?
National Institute of Design
- Enceladus is the sixth-largest moon of which planet?
- Who among these was NOT a representative from India in this sport a the Tokyo Olympics?
- In which city was this company founded by Daniel Ek and Martin Lorentzon?