Online commerce platform Amazon is back with another edition of its daily app quiz. As part of the quiz today, it is giving the participants a chance to win JBL in-ear headphones for free.
Amazon app quiz comprises five different questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs. Each question has four options to choose the correct answer from.
Name of the winner of today’s quiz will be announced on April 7. A participant must answer all questions of the quiz correctly to enter the lucky draw.
The quiz is an app only quiz which starts daily at 12am and continues till midnight.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their answers
- Dulanga Coal Mine recently became operational in which state of India?
- IAF jets participated in the 70th anniversary celebrations of which country’s Air Force?
- Which organisation has issued a Purple Notice to its 194 member countries outlining a specific modus operandi on dating applications?
- What is the name of this character from the Narnia book series?
- This player recently made his comeback to the tennis court after a year, playing in which Asian country?