Amazon is back with its daily app quiz. As part of the quiz today, the e-tailer is giving the participants a chance to Emporio Armani Valente watch for free.
The daily app quiz consists of five questions which are based on general knowledge and current affairs. Those participating in the quiz must answer all questions of the quiz correctly to become eligible for the prize.
For those unaware, Amazon quiz is an aap only quiz. It is available only on Amazon’s mobile app. The quiz starts daily at 12 am and continues till 12 midnight.
There is usually one winner of the quiz who is chosen via lucky draw. Results of today’s quiz will be announced on April 17.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win Emporio Armani Valente watch for free
- In which country is a massive public protest, referred to as the “five twos revolution”, taking place?
- Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences, who recently built an indigenous spectrograph, is located in which hill station?
- During the recent T20I series between the Indian Women’s Team and the South African Women’s Team, who won Player of the Series?
- What is the name of this difficult to prepare exotic vegetable?
- What do you call the person who is obsessed with collecting this item?